I am so bummed we got rid of this guy…

by iGanja 18. July 2006 05:28

PC-ST

ERA

J Weaver (L, 0-1)

4.0

88-55

13.50

laa.gifIn his first game with his new team the Cardinals (my favorite NL team btw,) Jeff Weaver really shined!  Nearly doubling his innings pitched over his last (thankfully) stl.gifstart with the Angels, he managed to actually get through 4 whole innings!  I really see a bright future for this guy (as a batting coach or maybe in real estate…)  Jim Rome predicts he won’t make it to the end of August.  I think he is being generous,

I predict he won’t even SEE August!

oh, i ganja!

Tags:

Angels

Comments (8) -

michelie
michelie United States
7/18/2006 6:00:18 AM #

I have to say, watching the highlights last night, I had to laugh. It's nothing short of pure fury when a guy really sucks the rotting flesh of eggs when playing for the home team and goes somewhere else and kicks ass. But when they suck the rotting flesh of eggs at home, get sent to the next sucka team, and they suck the rotting flesh of the whole chicken, that's time for rejoicing!

michelie
michelie United States
7/18/2006 6:01:54 AM #

Fuckin a is that his overall ERA now? Fuh thuh luva god, my dead granny has a lower ERA! Ye -auh!

michelie
michelie United States
7/18/2006 6:03:57 AM #

I see; 13.50 for the last 7 games. STILL!!

iGanja
iGanja United States
7/18/2006 6:52:41 AM #

no, his stats reset now that he is in the NL.

michelie
michelie United States
7/18/2006 8:20:13 AM #

See how much I don't know...at least I know everything about everything else.

michelie
michelie United States
7/31/2006 7:42:09 AM #

today is the last day he's got not to see August...Smile

iGanja
iGanja United States
9/7/2006 7:42:22 AM #

damn, he made it to september! 5-14, 5.92, nice!

michelie
michelie United States
10/23/2006 7:42:30 AM #

And to think he not only made it through September, but might win a pennant, too. Blow me down popeye! Oh and you missed it...whilst working on your balcony, the commentators we love so much couldn't fall over each other enough with the BS on how "the Angels gave up on him but St louis didn't and it boosted his confidence blah blah blah and now he is pitching just stellar games blah blah blah", all while he's loading up the bases with no outs. ack ack! ack ack!

Comments are closed

Oh, I Ganja

When something becomes clear, when a wrong is righted, when vengeance is yours. It doth not matter when, where or why. It is an epiphany, the clairvoyance to conjure up the stolen data tapes, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to go do, that voodoo, that you do, so well. When we finally see past the layers of muck and grim our society has cloaked itself in, we exclaim "Oh, I Ganja!"

Let us not hide our heads in the proverbial sand. Let us question everything and seek enlightenment in answers. But wait, there's more! If you act now, we may even sprinkle in some truth with those answers...

Oh, I Ganja!