This has got to end soon, right?

by iGanja 28. June 2006 05:22

Starting today, iganja.com is now d'mo's daily Angels rant!  JHGDMFSOBC!  When will the Angels (even under new management,) stop wasting our time with these experiments, all of which seem to go as bad as milk three weeks past the expiration date?

laa.gifDante Bichette
Bo Jackson (oh, how i wished he'd be a winner)
Eddie Murray
Jim Abbott (the second time around)
Cecil Fielder
Mo Vaughn
Ricky Henderson
Glenallen Hill
Kevin Appier
Jack McDowell
Raul Mondesi
Steve Finely
and a ton of guys I can't recall

And let's now add to that list, Jeff (I can't get an out in the third) Weaver.  I knew the second the Angels signed this guy, we were in for a spell of disappointement and
blowout losses!

ENOUGH!

I already have given up hope of pulling this season out of the toilet.  Perhaps some other team would lilke to take on this head case?

Tags:

Angels

Comments (5) -

Brian
Brian United States
6/29/2006 7:45:25 AM #

Yea... I had the same feeling when we signed this hack... oakland.athletics.mlb.com/.../..._stats_player.jsp Oh, sure a complete game 6-hit 4-run complete-game vs your cross-town rival when I travel to their ballpark helps, but c'mon this guy was never good, and still isnt.

iGanja
iGanja United States
6/30/2006 7:45:42 AM #

i'm sorry, no ranting about other teams, especially when they are in first fucking place!

Brian
Brian United States
7/7/2006 7:45:54 AM #

Whatever... Seems one of your "experiments" can still bring it, as he showed in the same game that I refered to earlier... 2 for 4 with a homerun and a double.... wish he played for the A's sanfrancisco.giants.mlb.com/.../wrap.jsp

michela
michela
7/17/2006 7:47:23 AM #

Well who's got the last laugh; the Angels are kicking ass and not even bothering with the names now. I smell a showdown on the horizon!

iGanja
iGanja United States
7/19/2006 7:47:39 AM #

Must add Tim Belcher to this list...

Comments are closed

Oh, I Ganja

When something becomes clear, when a wrong is righted, when vengeance is yours. It doth not matter when, where or why. It is an epiphany, the clairvoyance to conjure up the stolen data tapes, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to go do, that voodoo, that you do, so well. When we finally see past the layers of muck and grim our society has cloaked itself in, we exclaim "Oh, I Ganja!"

Let us not hide our heads in the proverbial sand. Let us question everything and seek enlightenment in answers. But wait, there's more! If you act now, we may even sprinkle in some truth with those answers...

Oh, I Ganja!